We know a true kayaker builds a trusting bond between our gears overtime. Preserving the seamanship virtues, we try to help you repair your gears when we can with the Gearlab’s Inspect and Repair Program. This applies to all Gearlab products, even if they are out of warranty. However not all conditions are repairable, so before sending us your repair, please make sure you contact email@example.com with a photo and description to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Gears sent without a RMA will be returned to the sender or disposed of.
One Flat Fee for Inspection, Repair, and Return Shipping Back to You.
We charge US$80 for inspection, repair and one-way international shipping back to you. Here’s how it works.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and brief description of your damage and wait for a RMA.
- You will receive a link to pay for the US$80 inspection, repair fee and receive a RMA.
- You are responsible for shipping the gear to us at your cost.
- Please allow us at least 2-4 weeks to inspect and repair your gear.
- If the gear is repairable, we will send it back to you. If the gear is NOT repairable, you will receive a US$80 store credit applicable for any purchase on GearlabOutdoors.com website.
- Customers are responsible to pay any additional duties and tax if incurred at the time of delivery.
Gearlab Outdoors Repairs
3F, No 5, Ln 138, Sec 1, Longmi Rd, New Taipei City 249, Taiwan
Repairs Takes Time
On average, repairs take up to 6 weeks to complete and send back. We appreciate your patience while your paddle is with us.